27 feb. 2013

Felt hearts.









It`s been sort of hectic for a while now and I haven`t been able to find the time to be creative, sometimes that happens and there is really nothing to do but wait it out. Thankfully I found some time this weekend, I pretty much ignored everything but my kids and took the time. I wanted to start something small, something that I knew I could finish in a weekend, so I ended up making these little hearts. They`re made out of felt, with cotton thread and small beads. I love these sort of small things with no real purpose, they only exist so I can spend some lovely hours with my threads and beads.

Also, the snow is starting to melt and the sun comes and visits now and then, spring is almost here. 

3 kommentarer:

  1. These are very pretty Alex - absolutely worth making just for the sake of it! I also like your feline helper. I worry a bit about crafters who say they work in a pet-free environment!

    Jane in Australia

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Haha, maybe you`re right about the cat, she really loves to lie there whenever I do something creative, could it bee that she`s there to keep me from going all kinds of crazy with to many projects? She does have a tendency to steel my needles.
      Than you for your nice words, they made me smile.

      Radera
  2. They're wonderful! I love the colors. :)

    SvaraRadera