8 apr. 2013

Belt buckles.
















Can you imagine the feeling of total happiness when I found those wonderful, colorful little belt buckles at a thrift shop this weekend? I love them, I love that they are small, that they are colorful and that they are so many. An the fact that I paid 0,45USD(3kr) each. Oh the`re great.

I also bought some fabrics, and I started a new quilt, using some of my scraps. A postage stamp quilt, how crazy am I...

I`ve squeezed in some crocheting, some embroidering with my son and lots of long walks with my mom, her dog and my sister as well. The sun shines here almost every day now and the snow is slowly melting away, spring is so close one can smell it now. 

2 kommentarer:

  1. I'm so glad that I just "found" your blog! Can you tell me what the name of the crochet motif is that you are working on? Love it and the colors you chose!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, you just made my morning shine. :) Your blog wasn`t updated for a while so I`ll write my answer here instead. The pattern is called african flower. Here`s a great pattern that I used:

      http://www.craftpassion.com/2011/04/crochet-african-flower-paperweight-granny.html/2

      Radera