4 juli 2013

Summer is here.


















I`ve been spending some time at my mums, enjoying summer and all that it brings. My mum built a tiny little greenhouse in her garden and me and my sister cleaned the hen house. I also spent some time with mums tiny little horse, he is a cute little thing. I`m scared of horses even though we always had a few when I was growing up, this one doesn`t scare me though..

Me and Rickard had a wonderful midsummer picnic that ended with us walking home in the rain and getting totally soaked. It was absolutely perfect. 

We found a baby crow that couldn`t fly or walk properly so we took him in and built a home for him. My mom fed him and took care of him for about ten days and then she let him out and now he`s flying around and she sees him now and then, so nice when it ends in a good way.

I`ve been doing some crocheting and some cross stitch to. Tomorrow is my last day of work before we have five long weeks of just doing what we feel like, it`s going to be so nice. I plan to spend a lot of time at my balcony reading and doing needle work. The kids plan to spend a lot of time at the beach and that is totally fine with me. It`summer. 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oh wow, you make me so "homesick" for the country which is my parents. I have had many visits to sweden and I do have citizenship, however I have never lived there! It's a beautiful part of the world you live in. Thank you also for sharing your beautiful crafting, it always inspires me.
    From Australia.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Just found your blog, so beautiful!!! I'll be back : )

    SvaraRadera